Follow us on your favorite social networks!
Identifying a Vital American Security Interest: The Persecuted Church Published
The Transforming Power of God’s Word Published
Written Testimony of Brad Phillips to Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission U.S. House of Representatives Published
More Dignity for Women! Published
A “Sea Change” of “No Change” Published
- Identifying a Vital American Security Interest: The Persecuted Church
Imagine living in an area where the nearest “hospital” is several days walk from your home. And there’s no ambulance service. There are not even reliable roads half the year.
Lack of safe water, poor hygiene and nutrition, and oppressive weather conditions form the perfect storm for disease and death.
PPF’s medical program includes everything from building clinics and purchasing ambulances and other emergency vehicles and equipment to distributing purchased and donated medicines and training doctors and nurses. Air evacuation, the cost of bringing in healthcare professionals for mobile clinics, wheelchairs specially designed for rugged terrain … all are covered by this vital program.
Click here to Sign the Pledge and receive our Get Active packet to help you share this opportunity with your friends, family and coworkers!
News And Updates
- Identifying a Vital American Security Interest: The Persecuted Church Published Apr 04, 2017
- United We Stand Published Jan 09, 2017
- Through the Years, We HAVE Made a Difference Serving God Together! Published Nov 30, 2016
- Meet Two of the People Your Compassion Has Blessed Published Oct 03, 2016
- Medical Distribution in the Nuba Mountains Published Oct 03, 2016