Follow us on your favorite social networks!
Through the Years, We HAVE Made a Difference Serving God Together! Published
Dedication that is “New Every Morning” Published
Load the Next Plane! Published
The Wicked Flee When No One Pursues… Published
Christian Men on Trial for Their Lives! Published
- Through the Years, We HAVE Made a Difference Serving God Together!
Approximately 80% of sickness in Africa is related to bad water. Many refugees and internally displaced people in Sudan are forced from their homes to live in areas with no access to safe, clean water. Since 2006, our Safe Water campaign has drilled 80 wells and repaired 258 broken wells for marginalized and persecuted people in Sudan and South Sudan, providing safe, clean water for more than 400,000. Additionally, the Safe Water Project funds things such as water purification systems, solar-powered pumps, and health and sanitation training.
Click here to Sign the Pledge and receive our Get Active packet to help you share this opportunity with your friends, family and coworkers!
News And Updates
- Through the Years, We HAVE Made a Difference Serving God Together! Published Nov 30, 2016
- 400… and Counting! Published Sep 06, 2016
- Our New “Normal” Published Aug 02, 2016
- The Winning Side Published Apr 01, 2016
- Nuba Borehole Update – Phase IV Published Mar 31, 2016