PPF has a strong commitment to internet privacy. You can visit all portions of www.Persecutionproject.org without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. The only information we collect from a normal web site visit is your IP address, the browser and type of machine you are using, the web site that referred you to us, the pages you request and the date and time you request them. These collection practices are consistent with all internet traffic and are not dissimilar from other secure web standards. We do not use such information other than to collect it for the purpose of improving our website. PPF will honor and respect your privacy. Your information will not be sold or shared at any time.
Here are a few guarantees you can expect:
- PPF uses donations effectively for their intended purposes as prescribed by the donor.
- PPF publishes on our website the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board. You, as a donor, can expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- PPF publishes on our website the most recent audited financial statements and a completed Form 990.
- PPF provides you with appropriate and timely acknowledgment and recognition.
- PPF handles your donation information with utmost confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- You, as a donor, can expect that all relationships with individuals representing our organization (PPF) will be professional and cordial in nature.
- You have the right to request your name to be unsubscribed. PPF will always honor your request barring any clerical error.
- You have the right to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- PPF will not sell or trade an active, lapsed, or prospective donor’s personal information to another entity.