PPF has a strong commitment to internet privacy. You can visit all portions of www.Persecutionproject.org without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. The only information we collect from a normal web site visit is your IP address, the browser and type of machine you are using, the web site that referred you to us, the pages you request and the date and time you request them. These collection practices are consistent with all internet traffic and are not dissimilar from other secure web standards. We currently do not use such information other than to collect it for the purpose of improving our website.
PPF will honor and respect your privacy and your right as a donor at all times. Here are a few guarantees you can expect as a PPF donor
- PPF will use donations effectively for their intended purposes as prescribed by the donor.
- PPF will inform you per your request the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board. You as a donor can expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- PPF will provide you PPF’s most recent audit financial statements and a completed Form 990 upon request.
- PPF will provide you with appropriate and timely acknowledgment and recognition.
- PPF will handle your donation information with utmost confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- You as a donor can expect that all relationships with individuals representing our organization (PPF) will be professional and cordial in nature.
- You as a donor have the right to request your name to be unsubscribed. PPF will always honor your request barring any clerical error.
- You as a donor have the right to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- PPF will not sell or trade an active donor’s personal information to another entity.